Google

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Life

I confess, I've been such a slug lately. I haven't been working out and I've been eating so much junk. So next week while the husband is out of town, I'll be revisting the Thrive Weight Loss Plan and definitely getting back to doing Turbo Fire.

Sometimes life and lack thereof get in the way of your plans to succeed. Sometimes it's just that little demon on the right shoulder. It's time for me to get back to a serious schedule, because not having one makes me lazy. Trying to fit in work, studying for a certification, and a slight social life all sidetracked me, but not for long.

I have been letting the husband do all the grocery shopping and 99% of the cooking. And along with drinking beer, it's really packed on the pounds. I am hoping I can knock off a good chunk of the weight I need to get off (or at least get a good start on it) next week while the husband is away. Till then, I'll probably be incognito.

Talk to you soon.

No comments: