Google

Monday, September 20, 2010

Turbo Fire and Thrive Weightloss

This week I'm back on track with Turbo Fire, and I've decided to just start from the beginning. It's making my back hurt a little from arthritis. Those side to side movements from the waist do wreak havoc on my joints.

The diet plan is going okay too. I stocked up on clean food for the week. At the end of the week I'm going to see how much difference it makes to put the 2 together. I have to admit though, after eating whatever I want for the last few months (and gaining weight, ouch), I'm hungry being back on track, but I know that will just last a couple days. Also, I'm having a hard time finding food for breakfast. I'm not a big egg eater, can't stand the taste of any protein powders (and yes if you suggest it, I've tried it, not wasting any more money on it) and I'm limited as far as finding protein that I can stand to eat that early.

No comments: