Google

Monday, November 29, 2010

Down A Pound

Well after 4 weeks of doing Thrive Weightloss, I'm down a pound. This after blowing it for 4 days during the holiday weekend and blowing it both days the previous weekend. All in all, I don't consider that bad, but I do consider my poor resolve bad and realize I need to work on it.

Today was my 2nd perfect day and I hope I can keep it up. I'm taking a class out of town all week so I'll be eating out for lunch most days. They say it takes 48 hours to get into efficient fat burning mode and that's where I want to be.

  • Breakfast: 1 1/2 cups Special K Protein Plus, 1/2 cup skim milk and a little bit of hemp hearts. I also choked down the a tablespoon of the Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar With the Mother, which is supposed to have thermogenic properties.
  • Lunch: Salad from Firehouse Subs with smoked turkey, no dressing. I brought my own Italian dressing made with the Braggs, MCT oil and the seasoning packet
  • Dinner: Chicken Alfredo (recipe from Thrive) and another tablespoon of the Braggs.
  • Snack: 2 Glenny's Brownies (haven't had them yet, but drool thinking about them)

If you've never choked down the Braggs vinegar before, it's harsh. I mix it with a little water and some Splenda. It's the only way I can get it down. Yes, 2 of those brownies is considered a snack.

No comments: