Google

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thriving on Tuesday

I hung in there today. Give me an ATTABOY. That's 3 perfect days. and THAT means I've reached efficient fat burning mode. Like I said in a previous post, weekdays are usually easy for me to be perfect diet-wise. It's the weekends, the change of my routine, the stress that make for blow it days.

Now I can be successful on this plan (albeit the weight comes off slower) by having 1 blow it day a week. I can even get by with have a couple beers on the night before my blow it day and still lose weight slowly. But you have to be careful when you drink alcohol, because your resolve to do the right thing gets dulled and that's when I get into trouble. A few Cheese Its, potato chips, cheese fries, etc. So I try to stick with water on Friday nights and have my blow it day on Saturday.

Today's menu:

  • Breakfast: 1 cup Special K Protein Plus and 1/2 cup skim milk. Also hemp hearts sprinkled on the cereal.
  • Lunch: The last of the Thrive recipe chicken alfredo (brought it to the class I'm taking and borrowed their fridge and microwave)
  • Snack: Twisted Energy Bar with protein. A little chalky, but it had a sweet/salty taste.
  • Dinner: hamburger steak, 1 slice double fiber 50 calories a slice whole wheat bread, a little light mayo and jalapenos (made like a burger) and beats
I have no plans for tomorrow, which usually gets me in trouble. I will have to stop at the store on the way home and get some meat for dinner.

No comments: