Google

Sunday, November 28, 2010

New Attitude

Well today officially the holiday is behind me. I can finally relax and get back on plan. Put away the alcohol, the casserole dishes and the sweets and get back to the lean proteins and vegetables that are so much better for our bodies.

My menu for today:

  • Breakfast: Special K Protein Plus with hemp hearts and 1/2 cup skim milk (tastes like cardboard)
  • Lunch: leftover stuffed bell pepper from yesterday (I loved this, Mark hated it)
  • Dinner: Thrive recipe for Chicken Alfredo (definitely not like the real thing, but creamy and satisfying all the same)
  • Snack: I have no idea, probably a Power Crunch bar

My goal this week is to have a Thrive perfect week through Sunday. Sunday will be a blow it day as I'm cooking crab cakes and chocolate mousse for mom for her birthday.

No comments: