Google

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Insanity Day 29, Max Interval Circuit

Today was the first day of the max circuit, and OMG I only thought the first month was hard! 59 minutes of pouring sweat, not to mention suicide pushups that killed my wrists. Near the end of the warmup, I got a side cramp, you know the kind that you get when you're not breathing right. I suffered through it and got to the end, although I had to stop several times to catch my breath and recover a little. The people doing the exercises in that video are obviously not smokers.

The max circuit has introduces new exercises and even ventured away from the warmup of the first set of dvd's. I was so tired of doing those mummy kicks and hope they don't appear anywhere in this max series.

I haven't lost much weight yet, maybe a couple pounds, but I did see the before and after pictures of a friend and the results are incredible. She says she saw the most changes during the second month so that is helping me to dig deeper and suffer through it.

On a side note, I counted my Insanity days on my calendar and I don't know how I messed it up, but I only have 56 days of Insanity on it, so I skipped a week of workouts somewhere. No biggie though, because if I see some amazing results this month, I'm definitely going to go through this torture again or maybe order Turbo Fire, another of the beachbody workout sets.

No comments: