Google

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Insanity Day 32

I am so bored with these Insanity dvd's, I simply dread doing them when I get home.

So it makes perfect sense for me to order the next dvd series from Beachbody, Turbo Fire. I checked the reviews and watched some videos on youtube and it looks much more fun than Insanity. It still uses the HIIT (high intensity interval training) technique that Insanity uses, but it has great choreography and dance moves. It also has some kickboxing moves in it, which I enjoy. The price is outragious though.

If you want to learn more about it, go to youtube and search Turbo Fire. I'll start it after I finish Insanity (maybe before) and I'll let you know how it's going.

Needless to say, I wasn't able to talk myself into another hour long video of Insanity today, hopefully I'll do better tomorrow.

No comments: