Google

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Insanity Day 34

Hey, guess what? I actually worked out today! I did yesterday's workout, seeing as how I laid out of exercise last night. It was Max Cardio Circuit and it's as tough as it was at the beginning of the week when I did it.

I'm still having a hard time motivating myself to do this workout, moreso since I ordered Turbo Fire, which looks like it will be more enjoyable. But I decided I started this adventure and I need to complete it.

I can see some changes. My arms are stronger and I can see muscles in my chest which, let's face it, us older women need to help fight gravity. My legs, especially above my knees to mid-thigh, I can tell have toned up. All these things are encouraging. The scale, however, is very discouraging. I know, I shouldn't be a slave to it, but I just can't resist!

No comments: