Google

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Insanity Day 38

This is my last Insanity post. I can't say I completed the challenge, but I can say I suffered through over a month of it and I do not like it.

I like the intensity of the workout, and if I was in a gym with the people in the video, I would probably enjoy it somewhat, but being at home in my living room and just going through exercise drills as if I'm still in middle school gym class is not any fun for me.

Did I gain anything from this experience? Yes, I got my exercise mojo back (I had been slacking badly the last 2 years). I'm glad I'm back in the habit of working out regularly again and I feel good mentally. I gained strength and I can see a slight difference in spots.

However, TURBO FIRE IS IN THE HOUSE!!!! It finally arrived and I'll be starting it hopefully this weekend. It promises to be a lot more enjoyable, with great music (hear that Shaun T?) and dance moves. Here's a little secret, I dance like a geeky white boy, so I certainly won't mind hiding out in my living room to do this workout.

Of course, I'll be posting my experience with this so you will still have something to put you to sleep.

No comments: