Google

Monday, August 9, 2010

Insanity Day 31, Max Cardio Conditioning

I woke up so sore this morning in my butt, thighs and triceps that every time I sat in my office for awhile I got stiff and dreaded getting out of my chair. I was really dreading going home and trying to get through another hour long workout. So I was elated when I saw that today's workout only lasts 45 minutes long. I should have known better, 45 minutes felt like an hour and a half. No breaks, except the ones I had to take because my legs were giving out (way to many).

I hope I see results when all is said and done. I have not started any dieting and have not quit drinking my beer or two a day and so far haven't seen any major changes. I'm definitely stronger and have more stamina, but I don't think I've lost any inches. According to Beachbody I should be burning a whole lot more calories daily than I was before, so it would seem reasonable that I would have a weight loss. Fortunately, three and a half more weeks and then this program is over.

I'm not really enjoying Insanity. Scratch that, I'm not enjoying it at all. I love hard workouts but this workout is getting monotonous. Yeah I know, there are 10 workouts, however, they're all very similar and when I get through a circuit, I think about having to do it two more times and time seems to drag.

Next I'm wanting to try Turbo Fire. It has some dance moves and from what I've seen looks more enjoyable. However, it costs $145.00 which is ridiculous for a workout program. I'll keep looking at reviews of the program and see if they change my mind.

No comments: