Google

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Turbo Fire Day 4, Fire 30

Today was my second time doing a fire workout and it was much easier this time to follow the direction and keep up with the choreography. I got a much more intense workout, with heavy breathing and sweating going on. I really enjoyed the workout and am looking forward to the next dvd in the series, Fire 55 EZ, which is tomorrow.

I'm guessing the moves will be close to the same as the Fire 30 moves, but I'm still going to follow the 'first in class' option if it's available. Another time or two and I think I'll have it down.
The Fire 55 EZ class will give me a good idea on whether Turbo Fire will be able to deliver the intensity that Insanity does, however, with what I was able to do today, I'm extremely happy with Turbo Fire. It's definitely a workout I can stick with for the long haul without beating my arthritic joints straight into surgery.

No comments: