Google

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Insanity Day 10, Plyometric Cardio

Yesterday after work I did Plyometric Cardio, and I have to tell you I really struggled through it. I was exhausted. I'm going to have to eat better or something because I can feel my electrolytes dropping. I got through it, but didn't make it to a karate class afterwards. I did drink a small OJ and a large glass of chocolate milk after the workout and I think that helped and I feel better today.

On a good note, I did do more of the pushups, including the pushup drills, but still not anywhere near what the people on the dvd are doing. I can definitely feel it in my shoulders and my legs are feeling the burn today.

Tonight is Cardio Recovery and I'm looking forward to a workout that doesn't leave me on my hands and knees crawling to the couch to pull myself up.

No comments: