Google

Monday, July 26, 2010

Insanity Day 17, Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs

Yesterday was supposed to be Plyometric Cardio day, but because of a family reunion in a different state in 100 degree weather, it just didn't happen.

Today I'm still feeling run down. What I thought was being tired from doing all this cardio I believe may be my body being run down because of the staph infection. Tomorrow I have a doctor's appt. and will hopefully get some answers. All this information leads to the excuse of why I did not do Pure Cardio today. I got through Cardio Abs (first time) and I can tell you it definitely worked my abs hard. It's short, about 15 minutes, with only jumping exercises during the warm up, but it's a hard workout for your abs and I'm sure I'll be feeling it tomorrow.

I'm feeling guilty for shorting myself out on the Pure Cardio workout, but I just don't have the energy and knowing that I have to get up tomorrow morning and go to work, I just couldn't talk myself into it.

No comments: