Google

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Insanity Day 19, Power Cardio and Resistance

Yesterday I went to my doctor about my lack of energy and this infection on my forhead and he recommended I use Endurolytes by Hammer Nutrition for my lack of energy. I also asked him about recovery nutrition and he recommended something else by Hammer Nutrition, but when I brought up chocolate milk for recovery, he said that would be great as long as I'm not worried about the sugar. I toughed it out last night and got through Pure Cardio, but I didn't have any energy so I definitely didn't have my heart in it and didn't get a great workout.

Today I bought Endurolytes and took 2 about 30 minutes before I started Power Cardio and Resistance. I still didn't have a lot of energy but I actually feel better after this workout than I have been feeling after working out, so maybe there's hope I'll get through the rest of this 2 month program.

Speaking of this 2 month program, I can't believe I'm almost done with week 3 already. Yeahhh!!! I am starting to see a little definition in my shoulders and arms. My pants are feeling a little loose also so maybe I'm getting some results from all this hard work! The weight is about the same, but if I don't gain weight and I lose inches, this program will be a success.

No comments: