Google

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Insanity Day 20, Plyometric Cardio Circuit

I can't believe I'm a third of the way through this!!

Today I did the Plyometric Cardio Circuit and I have to tell you this whole Insanity workout just isn't getting any easier. Which it shouldn't, because you should be jumping, running, etc. as hard as you can for as long as you can. I've found that I'm doing the exercises faster and the plyometrics are higher off the ground. I'm also doing more pushups, but I'm still pushing just as hard as I can and still can't get through a workout without taking breaks. I'm taking that to mean I'm doing the workout correctly.

I'm a little dismayed about not losing any weight yet and not getting any of my chub off my stomach, but I have to keep in mind that I have not been dieting at all, and if anything, I'm eating more junk than ever. I will clean up my diet during the second month and if the makers of Insanity are right about how many calories you will burn during the second month, the weight should fall off. All I want to lose is 8-10 pounds.

Tomorrow is a my day off and hopefully my aching back will have time to recoup.

No comments: