Google

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Insanity Day 4, Cardio Recovery

You don't know how much I needed this recovery! It took all the energy I had left yesterday to put 1 foot in front of the other. Those cardio days wore me out!
Cardio Recovery was a great break from that. I didn't think I'd like it because it's a lot of slow movements and stretching, which I usually don't have the patience for. But after 3 days of intense cardio and plyometrics, there is no way I could have gone home and done another insane cardio workout.
There are some moments in Cardio Recovery that are difficult. The squats and lunges were hard and I feel the burn even today. But the stretching was nice and I believe it worked some of my soreness out.
Tonight I have Pure Cardio to look forward to. From what I've heard and read, this is a super tough workout. I will let you know.

No comments: