Google

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Insanity Day 15, Fit Test



Today I retook the fit test and overall, my numbers have improved. According to the scale, I'm only down .2 pounds, however I'm trying to keep in mind that eating mexican food Thursday night and pizza last night are probably the reason. And of course, because I'm a woman, I can always plead water retention. My fat percentage is down about 2 percent, but in all honesty I haven't been tracking that until today. I do know it was 33.something when I took the first test.



Here's my stats:




I do enjoy doing the Insanity workouts, but my back is starting to feel it. I don't know if I'm going to be able to complete the entire 60 days of this, as I still have another 45 to go and that seems like a long time if my lower back and hips are going to gradually ache more and more.


On another note, a staph infection I got from a spider bite a few months ago is back. I'm guessing the antibiotics didn't knock it all the way out and it's flared up again. So that may be why I've been feeling run down and achy. I'll be calling the doctor Monday and hopefully he's got something else we can try to get rid of it once and for all.

1 comment:

Claudia Lawrence said...

hi cin, nice post & good blog, i think u must try this site to increase traffic. have a nice day !!!