Google

Friday, July 23, 2010

Insanity Day 13, Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs

Pure Cardio still scares me. I believe this is my 3rd time at it. I still have to stop several times during the workout, but I have to admit it does fly by.

Cardio Abs afterwards, are you insane?? Why yes you are, that's why you're called 'Insanity'. I still have yet to do this workout. I did not have the energy to seach for the menu button on m dvd remote, so that was a great excuse to put it off until today, which is my day off. And because it's my day off, I'm not doing Cardio Abs.

I haven't really lost much weight with all this working out, but I have noticed the fat percentage on my scale has dropped down 2%. So I am losing the chub somewhere and all is right with the world.

Now if I just had some energy after doing these workouts!

No comments: