Google

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Insanity Day 3 - Power Cardio and Resistance

This is a continuation of the blog I posted yesterday.
I did the workout yesterday afternoon after work, and I have to say I enjoyed this one much more than the other 2. The pace was the same, hectic as all get out. But Shaun T changed it up some, adding a lot of unique pushups, which I really need to get those shoulder and back muscles back into shape. I was a wet rag by the time it was through. This really makes you sweat (or glisten if you're a lady in the South). Sweat was dripping off me.

You know you're getting a great workout when he gives you a 30 second water break and you have to crawl to the couch to pull yourself up.

Tonight will be Cardio Recovery. You would think I'd be looking forward to this, but the fact is, I know he's going to fill up 40 minutes of my time with something, and if it isn't cardio, it's going to be intense muscle building. More on that tomorrow.

On a side note, my hamstrings and lats aren't killing me anymore, the pain has moved down to my calves.

No comments: